Minimum Advertised Price
Policy and Guidelines
- Outpost Labs reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by Outpost Labs in its sole discretion.
- Outpost Labs recognizes that any authorized Outpost Labs account can make its own decisions to advertise and sell any Outpost Labs product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising Outpost Labs. Outpost Labs similarly has the right to make its own independent decision regarding product allocations and reseller participation as a member of the Outpost Labs Authorized Reseller Program – at any time.
- Outpost Labs will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list of those products that will fall under this MAP Policy. Outpost Labs reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
- All Products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price other than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as “Click for price”, automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes “advertising” under this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Outpost Labs determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
- From time to time, Outpost Labs may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Outpost Labs reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may ”call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Outpost Labs Products, so long as no price is listed.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any particular store location, then Outpost Labs will consider this to be a violation by all of the reseller’s locations.
- Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, Outpost Labs reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any resellers following Outpost Labs' verification that such reseller has advertised any MAP Products at a net retail sales price less that the then-current MAP retail price established by Outpost Labs, or if reseller has violated this policy in any other way
|Remora for iPhone 5/5s||$19.95 USD|
|Remora for iPhone 4/4s||$19.95 USD|